Cancellation Policy and charges:
- Cancellation more than 30 days of check in- 10% deduction as administrative charges.
- Between 30 and 7 days 30% deduction.
- Less than 7 days 100% deduction.
- Any change in the dates of reservation, shall be subject to availability. The decision of the management in this regard will be final.
The cancellation policies listed above are not valid during certain extended weekends and other times of the year. The guests will be notified of the revised cancellation policies for visits during these times at the time of the reservation.
GENERAL POLICY: We discourage guests from playing loud music, to prevent inconvenience to the other guests. Parents and attendants are responsible for the safety of the accompanying children who may need supervision in some sections of the property.
- Children between 0-5 would be Complimentary.
- Please advise us of special request you have for the infant, if any.
- We serve vegetarian food only.
- Smoking and drinking is prohibited.
- We have No Room Service.
- All Meals will be available in the Dining Room only.
- We Do Not Provide Towel Service.
- For hygiene purposes please bring your own Towels.
- TOWEL & BATH SOAPS are not the part of our CAMP Services.
- Breakfast is served from 08.30 am, Lunch from 01.00 pm and Dinner at 08.00pm.
- In-room dining service is not available. Guests are requested to cooperate.
- All applicable taxes and charges are subject to Government regulations.
- A maximum of 40 pax (including children) can be accommodated at one time.